Friday, May 4, 2012

TRUST!

My CAT scan was last week and so my results came in today: the infection is still there. I am VERY disappointed and upset about this news. Today, I have been grumbling about having this surgery done. So tonight my husband ask me a very simple question, "Do you trust your doctor?" Yes of course I do, he is the best doctor there is and he knows what he is doing and he wants the best for me! So yes, I do trust him and I know this is what he wants me to do, so that I can be healthy for the implants. Then after thinking about this, hmmmmmmm...... there is actually a better doctor who REALLY knows me and wants the best for me!! Boy am I lucky I have Him! (smile) So tonight, with this grumbling heart, I give this to God!!! (oh and in case you're wondering, this means that infection surgery is this month and cochlear implants-we are looking about June to get the surgery done and to actually hear a month after that! (Just maybe I will hear the fireworks?!))

No comments:

Post a Comment